Spanx Higher Power Panties - High Waisted Shaper Brief - SPX 2746
Brand : Spanx
This item qualifies for FREE UK Delivery
Order by 6pm today and we will send your order out tomorrow (excl. weekends & bank hols)
Your order will be posted with Royal Mail in plain packaging
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs
Spanx have taken their original Spanx Higher Power Briefs (Spanx style 234) and made some VERY welcome changes. They have got rid of the awful center seam (which ruined many a shapely silhouette) and made these AWESOME high waisted shaper briefs COMPLETELY seamless!
- The full bottomed knickers give great bum coverage.
- The bottom section is ruched and divided so it gives you a perkier looking backside!
- The shaper briefs have a high waisted waistband which ends somewhere under your bra (depending on how tall you are)
- The waistband is folded material, rather than an edge. It isn't binded or stitched so it should lie nice and flat.
- Spanx have added a superb back "gripper" no-slip strip inside the waistband, which helps to hold the briefs in place - NO ROLLING DOWN.
- There are shaping "zones" to really target the tummy, waist and muffin top.
- The legs have flexible, stretchy openings to give a smooth finish.
- The shaper briefs are made from a GORGEOUSLY soft, stretchy, breathable fabric.
- The gusset is a closed cotton one, so you can wear the shaper briefs in place of your own underwear for long periods of time.
- The Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs are FIRM in slimming control (this is called "Shape: A Firm Hug" on the Spanx website!).
How To Stop Your High Waisted Shapewear Rolling Down!
High waisted style shapewear can roll down, especially if the fit isn't exactly right around your rib cage. Spanx have added a superb back "gripper" no-slip strip inside the waistband, which helps to hold the briefs in place. This helps the material to grip to your skin and hopefully stay put.
My Top Tips On Stopping Your High Waisted Shapewear Rolling Down
If your shapewear comes right up to your bra (this depends on how tall you are, rather than the style), you can tuck the waistband under your bra, especially at the sides and back.
You can also secure your shapewear further by using fashion tape (also know as tit tape!). Stick pieces to the underside of your shapewear, especially around the top and sides. This will give it more grip and stability and hopefully stop it from rolling down.
Make sure you have chosen your shapewear in the size you are RIGHT NOW, not the size you would like to be!
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs Size Chart
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs Fabric Content & Care
Fabric: 51% Nylon, 49% Spandex/Elastane
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.