Spanx Higher Power Panties - High Waisted Shaper Briefs - SPX 2746
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs
These have to be the most useful Spanx ever! They work with pretty much any outfit and are brilliant under very short skirts and dresses (no worries about flashing your Spanx celeb style!).
Spanx have BANISHED the ugly center seam and BOOSTED the bum shaping. They have also added a nice little lining around the top to hold everything perfectly in place!
These Spanx will firm you up, smooth you out and generally give your wobbly bits a good talking to! And they are really easy to wear and don't cost the earth. Fantastic!
- TRIMS your bottom, hips, tummy, waist & midriff.
- The full bottomed knickers give great bum coverage.
- The bottom section is ruched and divided so it gives you a perkier looking backside!
- They have a high waist waistband which ends somewhere under your bra (depending on how tall you are)
- The waistband is folded material, rather than an edge. It isn't stitched or binded so it should lie nice and flat.
- Spanx have added a superb back "gripper" no-slip strip inside the waistband, which helps to hold the briefs in place - NO ROLLING DOWN.
- There are shaping "zones" to really target the tummy, waist and muffin top.
- The legs have flexible, stretchy openings to give a smooth finish.
- They are made from a GORGEOUSLY soft, stretchy, breathable fabric.
- The gusset is a closed cotton one, so you can wear the shaper briefs in place of your own underwear for long periods of time.
- The Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs are FIRM in shaping control (this is called "Shape: A Firm Hug" on the Spanx website!).
How To Stop Your High Waisted Shapewear Rolling Down!
Spanx have added a superb back "gripper" no-slip strip inside the waistband, which helps to hold the briefs in place. This helps the material to grip to your skin and stay put.
My Top Tips On Stopping Your High Waisted Shapewear Rolling Down
If your shapewear comes right up to your bra (this depends on how tall you are, rather than the style), you can tuck the waistband UNDER your bra, especially at the sides and back.
You can also secure your shapewear further by using fashion tape (also know as tit tape!). Stick pieces to the underside of your shapewear, especially around the top and sides. This will give it more grip and stability and hopefully stop it from rolling down.
High waisted style shapewear can roll down, especially if the fit isn't exactly right around your rib cage. Make sure you have chosen your shapewear in the size you are RIGHT NOW, not the size you would like to be!
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs Size Chart
The Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs come in sizes SMALL to 1X (we don't currently stock 2X or 3X). Spanx have based the sizing around your weight, waist and hip measurements, so please do check the size chart carefully.
Please choose your Spanx Higher Power Briefs size according to your current measurements (not what you would like them to be!)
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs Fabric Content & Care
Fabric: 51% Nylon, 49% Spandex/Elastane
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs Control Level
The Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs are FIRM in shaping control. This is called SHAPE: A Firm Hug on the Spanx website. They will really help to firm you up and smooth out your wobbly bits without being too restrictive. They are fairly easy to get on and off and are comfortable enough to wear all day long.
Spanx Higher Power Panties High Waisted Shaper Briefs Review - See What They Really Look Like!
Not Quite What You Were Looking For?
Try These Alternative Shaper Briefs..