All About The Miraclesuit High Waist Extra Firm Control Briefs
The Miraclesuit Inches Off High Waist Control Briefs are a classic piece of shapewear. Made from super strong compression fabric with panelling, these Miraclesuit Control Briefs will whip you into shape in the blink of an eye!
The Miraclesuit Control Briefs are a full bottomed knicker with an extended waistline, ending just below your bust.
- They are EXTRA FIRM in control, and have a very strong tummy control panel. They will slim your hips, bottom, tummy and waistline.
- The Miraclesuit Control Briefs are made from a super strong double layered compression fabric. The fabric feels quite sturdy. The Miraclesuit Control Briefs are built up in panels, the most obvious one being a very strong tummy control panel at the front.
- Most Miraclesuit shapewear comes with “Wonderful Edge” finishings. On the Miraclesuit Control Briefs it is found on the inner back leg openings. Wonderful Edge is basically a very fine layer of silicone which helps the shapewear to grip to the skin and STAY IN PLACE. This means the control brief won’t ride up.
- The leg openings are laser cut at the back (where they sit on your bottom) and are hemmed at the front with elastic.
- The waistband sits just below your bust. It is not lined with anything (silicone etc) but has textured stretchy fabric, which helps it to grip and stay in place.
- The gusset is a closed one, so you have to pull them down to use the loo. It is a cotton one so you can wear them in place of your own knickers.
How To Stop Your High Waisted Shapewear From Rolling Down
High waisted shapewear can sometimes be a pain and roll down. The waistband on the Miraclesuit Control Briefs is soft and stretchy and should grip to your ribcage nicely.
My Top Tips On Stopping Your High Waisted Shapewear From Rolling Down
If the Miraclesuit Control Briefs reach up to your bra (this will depend on how long your body is), tuck the waistband under your bra at the sides and back.
You can also secure the high waisted section further by adding a bit of fashion tape (also called tit tape!). Stick pieces to the inside of your briefs at the top and sides. This will give it more grip and prevent it from rolling down.
The main reason why high waisted shapewear rolls down is that it is too small for you. Always choose your shapewear in the size you currently take, not the size you would like to be!
Wonderful Edge Lining
On these Miraclesuit Control Briefs, there is an added lining to the backs of the legs. Miraclesuit call it "Wonderful Edge". It is basically a very fine layer of silicone which helps the backs of the legs grip and stay in place. The backs of the legs are also laser cut, so you will not get any VPL (visible panty lines).
Miraclesuit High Waist Extra Firm Control Briefs Size Chart
Please choose your Miraclesuit Control Briefs in the size you take right now, not what you would like to be!
Miraclesuit High Waist Extra Firm Control Briefs Fabric Content & Care
Body: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
Gusset: 46% Cotton, 46% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Miraclesuit High Waist Extra Firm Control Briefs Control Level
The slimming control level on the Miraclesuit Control Briefs is EXTRA FIRM. The briefs are made from SUPER STRONG compression fabric and will really firm up your wobbly bits and slim you. The Miraclesuit Control Briefs will SLIM you BOTTOM, HIPS, TUMMY, WAIST & MID SECTION all the way up to your bra line.
Miraclesuit High Waist Extra Firm Control Briefs Review - See What It Really Looks Like!