The Mother Tucker Corset - Look Out, There Are Curves About!
We all know that having babies, or simply getting older can do mean things to our once youthful, slim waistline. The Mother Tucker Corset by Belly Bandit is designed to help you get back into shape and feel all lovely and curvy again.
Whether you have just had a baby and are looking for help with postpartum recovery, or you are looking for a superb piece of shapewear to help create a much curvier figure, the Mother Tucker Corset will whip you back into shape in no time.
It is really easy to wear, it won't roll up or dig in and because it has SIX rows of hooks and eyes, you can adjust it to fit your body perfectly. It is also surprising good at remaining hidden under most outfits.
- FIRM, double-layered compression (lots of oomph!)
- Lightweight, breathable material (so you don't get too hot and bothered)
- 6 rows of hook and eye fastenings down the front to give you amazing fit
- Flexible boning that stops the corset from rolling or the bones digging in
- An arched design at the back to help disguise back bulges
- SLIMS and SMOOTHES your tummy, waist and torso
- Helps to give you a better posture
- Easily disguised under most clothing
- Brilliant for postpartum recovery
- A great piece of shapewear for anyone
NB: please don't wear this corset whilst pregnant as it has very strong compression.
The Mother Tucker Corset Size Chart
Front Height: 9 ½” (XS) – 11 ½” (XL) Height increases ½” per size
The Mother Tucker Corset Care Instructions
Hand wash cold with like colors • Do not bleach • Line dry • Do not iron • Do not dry clean
How To Put The Mother Tucker On!
Belly Bandit recommend that you fasten the hooks and eyes down the front BEFORE you put it on. You then step into the corset. Likewise, if you need to tighten it up, do this BEFORE you put it on and then step into the Mother Tucker!