How To Put On Shapewear
A big reason that women avoid wearing shapewear is that is can be really difficult to put on. We do admit that putting on most shapewear takes a bit more effort and oomph than throwing on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. But if you get it right, the effort is worth it.
- Always step into your shapewear, even slimming tops and camisoles. If you try to get it over your head and shoulders you will get stuck!
- Do not try and put your shapewear on like a normal piece of clothing. Shapewear is designed to be really tight and so you need to take your time in getting it on.
- Leave gusset hooks and fastenings fastened whilst putting on your shapewear. This will help to get everything in the right place.
- Don't try to put on shapewear on damp or freshly moisturised skin. This will be virtually impossible.
- If your shapewear has a crotch in it don't wear your own knickers too. Because of the tight fitting fabric, knickers underneath can create a line that you may be able to see through your clothes.
- Put tights on underneath your shapewear. The reason we recommend to put tights on first it that the slick shapewear fabric can make your tights slip down. Putting them on underneath your shapewear solves this problem.
- Go slowly and be patient. You may need a lie down once you have got them on, but the results will be worth it!
Step By Step Guide To Putting On A Pair Of Magic Knickers
- Bunch up your magic knickers, like putting on a pair of tights.
- Sit down and put your feet in both legs.
- Pull them up to your knees.
- Stand up and pull up them to your crotch.
- Make sure the bum is seated correctly and feels snugly fitted.
- Pull down both legs.
- Pull the knickers up your body whilst gradually releasing the fabric.
- Wiggle and jiggle around to make sure everything is in the right place.
- Have a lie down for a few minutes!
- Put the rest of your clothes on.