Esbelt Better Bum Padded Briefs - My Review
Esbelt Better Bum Padded Briefs – The Details
Retail Price: £33.00
Slimming Strength: Bum Boosting with light tummy control
Product #: ES501
Esbelt Better Bum Padded Briefs – My Review
The Esbelt Better Bum Padded Briefs will arrive in a clear sellophane packet. We do get provided with an incredibly bulky branded box, but this isn’t too pretty and costs the earth to post!
The briefs are made from a smooth, almost shiny fabric which stops clothes from clinging and generating static (there is nothing worse that your dress clinging to your knickers!). The front panel is double layered, which gives a good amount of tummy control. There are no seams down the front of back of the briefs.
Looking at the back, the bottom has sewn in pads (about 1cm thick) which are curved and smooth and have a natural line running down the middle.These should add lots of size and a natural shape to your bottom. They are also really comfy to sit on!
The waistband, side seams and legs are fairly prominently sewn. However, they are made from very stretchy material and should sit flat against your skin. However, do bear in mind they may show through very flimsy or tight fabrics.
The gusset is made from cotton and is non-opening. It should come with a hygiene sticker on – like you get with swimsuits.
What I Like About The Esbelt Padded Briefs
- They are well priced!
- They are normal knicker shaped.
- They are low waisted so shouldn’t show above your waistband.
- I like the shape of the bottom pads.
- The material is smooth so clothes shouldn’t cling.
- They give a little bit of tummy control.
- They add loads of volume to your bum and give it a lovely shape.
What I Don’t Like About The Esbelt Padded Briefs
- They don’t look very glamorous!
- You can’t remove the bottom pads, they are part of the structure of the briefs.
- The stitching is quite bulky.
- They felt a little bit too tight around the legs for me and created a bit of VPL.
- They don’t slim very much (unlike some other brands).
How To Put On The Esbelt Padded Briefs
No instructions needed – just put them on like a pair of normal knickers!