Trinny and Susannah All In One Body Shaper Review
Trinny and Susannah All In One Body Shaper - The Details
Brand: Trinny and Susannah
Retail Price: £43.00
Slimming Strength: Extra Firm Control
Product #: 52818
Trinny and Susannah All In One Body Shaper - My Review
The body shaper comes in a neat little white packet with the lovely ladies grinning out from the front.
Once you take it out of the box it should be parcelled up in a clear plastic sleeve. The one I got out was brand new but it looked a little bit messy through the clear packet. I am guessing they are quite hard to fold up neatly?!
The body shaper is quite a substantial garment. It covers from your mid thighs right to just under your bust and the front, and over your bra at the back.
It is EXTRA FIRM in slimming control and is made from a SEAMLESS, very strong compression fabric. This is made with anti-static qualities and so your clothes should not cling to the body shaper.
The body shaper is designed to be worn with your own bra. The front comes down quite low and should sit just below your bust. The hems on this look quite robust but are super stretchy and should not dig in.
The straps are thin, soft and stretchy and adjustable, rather like normal bra straps. They are not removable.
Although the material is seamless, there is lots of shaping, ruching and gathering. Out of the packet these areas look quite visible, but once they are on your body they stretch out and disappear. They help to give lots of shape and slimming strength, so don’t be put off by them!
The legs are made from very strong, smooth material. It is seamless except for one seam down the insides of the leg which should remain hidden between your thighs. This gives the body shaper SUPER STRONG slimming on your thighs - one of the best thigh shapers I have come across!The leg ends are folded over fabric with all the stitching inside. They are very stretchy and should give a good fit on your thighs.
The gusset is quite a discreet opening one – a sort of cross-over flap like a mans y-front. This means you don’t have to go through the palaver of pulling down the entire body shaper to use the loo. The gusset is lined inside with cotton so you don’t need to wear your own knickers either.
The back of the body shaper comes up quite high at the top. It will cover your bra and so hide any lines and bulges created by your bra. It is also super for smoothing out back boobs!!
One of the best bits about this body shaper is the superb bum shaping. Out of the packet it looks a big saggy and wrinkly but put it on and your bum will be lifted, slimmed and shaped.
The SMALL size should fit a UK dress size 10 - 12 or waist measurements 23-27 inches.
Under arm to end of thighs - 52cm
Center front (under bust) to top of gusset - 32cm
Center back to top of gusset - 38cm
Legs - 14cm
Straps - 1cm wide
Pros: What I Like About The Trinny and Susannah All In One Body Shaper
- It is across between a pair of high waisted magic knickers and a bodysuit.
- The straps hold everything up so you don’t get the dreaded roll down halfway through the evening!
- You wear it with your own bra so you get a good bust shape (depending on your choice of bra!).
- The bum shaping is amazing – your bum will be lifted, shaped and slimmed.
- It has an opening gusset so you don’t need to pull them down to use the loo.
- It is seamless except for down the inner thighs where no one will see!
Cons: What I Don’t Like About The Trinny and Susannah All In One Body Shaper
- I’m not convinced by the opening gusset. Your “aim” has to be good and to be blunt, since having a baby, mine isn’t. Because of the straps these would take a full undress to use the loo!
- The sewing around the scooped out section is a little bit pronounced – it may dig in or pinch a bit.
- The legs are quite long so not suitable to be worn with short skirts.
- If you wear it with a normal bra you end up with 2 straps on your shoulder.
How To Put The Trinny and Susannah All In One Body Shaper On
Put on your own bra first. Now sit down and roll up the entire shaper plus one leg into a sort of o shape. Put one leg in and bring it to your knees. Now do the same with the other leg. Stand up and pull up the legs so that the hem is around your mid thighs. Roll up the rest of the legs and get your bottom sitting in the “saggy” bit. Roll up the rest of the shaper and put on the straps.
This one takes quite a bit of shaking and shimmying to get it all sitting in place correctly.
Now get dressed x